Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I remembered there was a cookie recipe I had seen on Pinterest that I wanted to try. I went and found the pin I wanted and got to baking.
These cookies came out so good! At first, I thought I had messed them up. I had left them in the oven for 12 minutes like it said, but it didn’t look like they had cooked at all.
It took me a few minutes to figure out that I had forgotten to turn on the oven to preheat it lmao. I had turned it on originally.
Then I got to the part of the recipe that said to put the cookie dough in the refrigerator. I didn’t want to let the oven stay on that long so I turned it off.
Once I fixed my mistake the cookies cooked up beautifully! They came out so yummy! I even sent home 3 with my hubby’s friend for his wife and 2 kids.
Don’t forget to pin it for the next time you have the urge to bake cookies!
Disclaimer: Do you love getting stuff for free? So do I! You can thank my affiliates & sponsors for all the free content provided on this website! They allow me to earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase after clicking one of my affiliate links. To find out more about my affiliates & sponsors click here.
Click on an image to view it full size.
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bag of milk chocolate, chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Pull butter out of the fridge to soften. If you are in a rush you can pop it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Beat butter and sugar in a mixer on medium for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the egg and beat another 1-2 minutes.
- Mix in the peanut butter and vanilla extract. Blend until mixed.
- Sift together your flour, baking soda, and salt. If you don’t have a sifter you can use a fork or a whisk.
- Slowly mix your dry ingredients into your peanut butter mixture.
- Stire in your chocolate chips.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 375° or until the edges are browned.
Want to give this recipe a try? Don’t forget to pin it!
Recipes I Recommend
Did you like The All A’s Ice Cream Sundae? Here are some more recipes I have published that I think you might like 🙂
- Daddy’s Favorite Sweet Cornbread Recipe
- How to make my Split Banana Pudding
- Slow Cooker Apple Crumble Recipe
Get a coupon code for a FREE digital download from my shop when you sign up for my newsletter! You will also receive a weekly digest of the newest posts published on my blog every Monday at 4:00 pm. Subscribe now and don’t miss out!
About the Author
Uneeda “Danielle” Phipps – Owner/Designer
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! As a mom and business owner, I know that time is precious and I am honored you chose to spend that time here with me :-).
If you would like to find out more about who I am and what I do make sure to read my about page. If you don’t want to miss out on all the free recipes, patterns & tutorials I share, make sure to follow me on your favorite social media site.
Not ready to leave? Browse my blog and see if anything else peaks your interest!
Recommended Products from Amazon
Who doesn’t love to shop on Amazon?! I know I spend a lot of time there browsing, reading reviews on products, and shopping with my prime free 2-day shipping! I buy a lot of my craft supplies and personal items from there. As a member of their affiliate program, I love them even more! Here are some products you might want to check out if you love Amazon too: