Last updated on March 15th, 2018 at 10:12 am
How to make my Split Banana Pudding Recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Click here & leave a review to let others know what you think!
My husband really doesn’t like bananas and he asked me to make him a banana pudding….minus the bananas lol.
I like bananas but at the moment I can’t eat the Vanilla Wafers so the split banana pudding recipe was born.
Instead of the traditional banana pudding that has wafers and bananas spread evenly throughout I made it with half wafers on one side and half bananas on the other.
If you want the bananas and wafers to be equally layered you are welcome to make it that way too.
Disclaimer: Do you love getting stuff for free? So do I! You can thank my affiliates & sponsors for all the free content provided on this website! They allow me to earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase after clicking one of my affiliate links. To find out more about my affiliates & sponsors click here.
Click on an image to view it full size.
- In a mixing bowl, combine your milk and pudding mix according to the directions on the box. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Put half the pudding in a layer on the bottom of a pan.
- Place your vanilla wafers evenly on one side (or the whole pan).
- Place your bananas evenly on the other side (or the whole pan).
- Heat your cool whip up in the microwave in 10-second intervals until it is soft enough that it will spread easily. Spread a layer over the wafers and bananas.
- Spread the rest of the pudding evenly over the cool whip.
- Using a food processor chop some vanilla wafers up into a topping. If you don’t have a food processor then you can simply put them in a Ziploc bag and crush them.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 min or longer depending on how long you want it to cool.
Don’t forget to pin it so you can try it later!
Recipes I Recommend
Did you like the Split Banana Pudding Recipe? Here are some more recipes I have published that I think you might like 🙂
Get a coupon code for a FREE digital download from my shop when you sign up for my newsletter! You will also receive a weekly digest of the newest posts published on my blog every Monday at 4:00 pm. Subscribe now and don’t miss out!
About the Author
Uneeda “Danielle” Phipps – Owner/Designer
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! As a mom and business owner, I know that time is precious and I am honored you chose to spend that time here with me :-).
If you would like to find out more about who I am and what I do make sure to read my about page. If you don’t want to miss out on all the free recipes, patterns & tutorials I share, make sure to follow me on your favorite social media site.
Not ready to leave? Browse my blog and see if anything else peaks your interest!
Recommended Products from Amazon
Who doesn’t love to shop on Amazon?! I know I spend a lot of time there browsing, reading reviews on products, and shopping with my prime free 2-day shipping! I buy a lot of my craft supplies and personal items from there. As a member of their affiliate program, I love them even more! Here are some products you might want to check out if you love Amazon too: